How to get rid of pen ink stain
What are the steps used for removal of pen ink stain?
- The hair spray is used for the removal of the pen ink stain.
- By taking warm water and add into Tide then wash them as usual.
- The bleaching method is essential for the pen ink stain.
- Saturate the stain with an alcohol-based hair spray and wash then bring the garment to your local dry cleaners.
- The brute force method are effective to cut out the stained part.
- The dry clean process is helpful for the pen ink stain.
- Tried Carburetor and Choke Cleaner which immediately washed in cold water alone in washing machine.
- To soak the material in isopropyl rubbing alcohol, then wash it as usual.
- Always wash in warm water.
- Treat a thickly folded absorbent white cloth or towel with Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, dab the affected area with cloth, and blot with dry towel simultaneously.
- Use is a little bit of toothpaste rub it on and leave for a minute then wipe of with a wet cloth.
- The commercial ink remover are also used for the pen ink stain.
Spread your Buzz here..