How to get rid of shoe odor
The shoe odor is caused by bacterial growth and these bacteria are mostly present in the warm, dark, moist places. Our feet can covered with sweat gland. The shoe odor is occur due to the bacteria thrive in dark, damp spaces. For remove the bacteria first kill the bacteria and then remove the odor. Smelly feet seem to be the part of daily routine for many people. For the removal of the shoe odor drink a lot of water.
What are ways to get free from the shoe odor?
- Put half the box of baking soda in each sock and tie off each sock then stuff the soda sock into the toe of each shoe.
- To put fabric softer sheets in the shoes which can absorb moisture.
- To coat the insides thoroughly with baking soda, seal them in a plastic bag, and put them in the freezer.
- Spray the inside of your shoes with just enough vodka to get them damp then let the shoes air dry.
- To use volcanic mineral that absorbs both smell and moisture.
- The spray Avon which is effective for the shoe odor.
- To put small amount of scented baby powder in shoes which also helps to remove the shoe odor.
- These are washed with laundry detergent and drying them out.
Prevention for the shoe odor
- Use comfortable shoes
- To dry your feet well
- Use antibacterial soaps
- Wash your feet with green tea
- Wear only clean absorbent socks
- Wear leather shoes
- To use moisture absorbant packets
- Stay away from synthetic materials
- Do not wear the pair of shoes for two days consequently.
Spread your Buzz here..