How to Get Rid of Skunk Smell
Skunks spray a strong smelling fluid from a gland under their tail. The major molecules used to make skunk-spray stink are sulfur compounds. Now a day commercial skunk-odor removers are available. There are bad smells. The skunk was a bath with tomato ketchup. The high doses of skunk spray and the human nose stops smelling the odor.
Skunk smell removal
- Spray with lemon citrus for the removal.
- The white vinegar counteracts the natural oil in skunk spray.
- The shunk is washed with peroxide, soap and baking soda.
- The fresh coffee grounds and cinnamon on a cookie sheet in the oven at 250 and in 10 minutes the smell was gone.
- The mixture of 1 quart 3% hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup baking soda,
1 teaspoon liquid soap and use over full body.
- Use the soda bath.
- Washing in tomato juice to remove skunk smell.
- Sprayed with this perfume the skunk smell was vanquished.
- Don't bother wasting your time using any kind of masking agent to cover up the stink.
- Take any skunk smell clothes to a dry cleaner to ensure the smell is gone.
- Use air fresheners as needed to mask any residual odor.
- The skunk shampoos may also be useful for the skunk smell removal.
Spread your Buzz here..