What Is Stress?
A Street in everyday life refers to sadness and despair. Stress is a physical condition which comes to the results of the failure of a human or animal body to respond proper to emotional or physical threats to the organism, whether actual or imagined.Stress is a sensation that's build up when we respond to particular events.Some most causes of strees are lack of sleep, exams or project deadlines, financial issues such as poverty, unemployment, debt, family issues such as births, deaths, marriage, divorce.
Symptoms of stress
- Episodes of irritability or anger
- Lack of interest or depression
- Constant anxiety
- Irrational behavior
- Loss of hunger
- Comfort eating
- Lack of concentration
- Loss of sex drive
- Increased smoking
- Too much drinking
- Use of drugs
- Extreme tiredness
- Skin problems, such as eczema
- Aches and pains resulting from tense muscles, including neck ache, backache and tension headaches
- Improved pain from arthritis and other conditions
- Heart palpitations
- Feeling sick
- Stomach problems
- Missed periods
Prevent of stress
- Stop belive all of negative thinking.
- Do not take drugs and alcohol. Both make diprassion worse.
- Stop making big life decision that time you have dipression.
- Yoga is the best treatment for depression. It builds both body and mind healthy and strong. Yoga and meditation equally have significant role in making people mentally strong and healthy from inside.
Home remedy for stress
- Most beneficial treatment for curing stress chews 10-20 leaves of Holy Basil everyday. One more effective home remedy would be to prepare a mixture of Holy Basil leaves. For this, add 20 to 25 leaves in half a liter of water. Boil this mixture until it gets reduced to half. Strain the mixture and drink it while it's still warm.
- Make a paste with dry ginger and water/ milk. Apply this on your forehead. Its cooling quality will help ease off the stress a bit.
- Take some betel leaves and wash them in water. Put the leaves on the forehead and leave them there for sometime. It is good to bring relief from stress.
- Bishop's Weeds (Ajwain) are helpful in treating stress. Put a handful of the seeds in a handkerchief and inhale them for sometime.
- Sage is excellent in the treatment of stress. Take a cup of boiling water, put in a tsp of dried sage leaves. Now, cover the cup with a lid and let the leaves steep for sometime. Strain the mixture and add honey to it. Drink this liquid while it's still warm. This is useful remedy get rid of stress.
Diet for stress
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin B. It would give your body the nutrients required to combat stress.
- It is sensible to eat 5 almonds, along with a glass of warm milk, every morning, to get relief from stress.
- You should include lots of green leafy vegetables, fruits, salads, whole wheat grains, beans, grams, sprouts, eggs, cheese, soybeans and fresh curd in your diet.
- Avoid on the consumption of junk foods, oily and over fried foods, sugar, sweets and alcohol.
Spread your Buzz here..