How to Look 10 years Younger?
Looking 10 years younger than the age you are currently is something which almost everyone needs when they reach an age of lets say 35. This is a natural thought process and automatically comes within us and has nothing unusual. Here are some tips to make it happen:
- Staring at a computer all day under fluorescent lights can give you sallow skin. Just give yourself one with your fingertips to get the circulation going and freshen up your complexion. And take outdoor breaks. A little fresh air will do you and your skin good.
- Too little sleep makes you look and feel tired. One of the first places where lack of sleep shows up is on your face, with sagging skin and dark circles and bags under the eyes. Research has shown that most adults function best with 8 to 9 hours of sleep each night.
- Understand Undereye Circles - Undereye puffiness is the result of fluid retention. A chilled gel-filled eye compress will constrict them (making them less noticeable) and reduce puffiness.
- Give Crow's-Feet the Boot - Since wrinkles result from a loss of collagen in the skin to truly get rid of them, you need an eye cream with retinol or some vitamin A derivative
- Working a blush brush along your cheekbones accentuates the hollows of the cheeks, which already become more pronounced as we get older. A cream blush only on the apples of cheeks and rounding them out gives a rosy glow.
- Give your eyes an instant lift by shaping your eyebrows. Look for stencils to try on different brows and create a brow that is perfect for you. Use a brow powder instead of a pencil to fill in brows and soften features.
- Trying lightening your eyebrows a shade or two to help soften your face. For gray eyebrows ask your hair colorist to color them.
- Remember to use concealer. Look for one that is creamy and contains a peach or yellow undertone to remove the bluish cast under your eyes. Avoid concealers that are lighter than your skin tone.
- Use a light touch when setting your foundation with powder. Too much powder will settle into lines and highlight them.
- Use a cream blush rather than a powdery one, since powder blushes will draw attention to lines.
- Opt for a lighter lipcolor. Darker lipcolors can make you look harsh and accentuate imperfections. To make lips seem fuller, add a touch of gloss to the inside of the bottom part of your lip.
- To disguise any wrinkles that are on your forehead, try adding bangs. Today’s bangs can be versatile, giving you a variety of options without being stuck with the once simple straight across the forehead bangs.
- To hide a soften jawline, try looking for a style that layers just around your neck to focus away from this area.
- If you want to wear long, have it layered. Layering long hair will make you look re-freshed and give you a face-lift.
Spread your Buzz here..