French Manicure Tips - Home Tips for French Manicure
Manicure tips for shaping nails, softening cuticles, and polishing; a must for good grooming and beauty. You don't have to journey to the local nail place to pamper your hands. Do it yourself at home.
This is a fun, easy, and safe way to achieve polished fingernails without paying the higher beauty store prices when going through these ten steps. This is for adults only, or to do with adult supervision for younger girls, always keeping safety in mind, and always putting the products up safely after use.
Tips for the Manicure at home-
Make your hands feel softer and look prettier
- Before beginning, wash your nails thoroughly, even with the polish on your fingernails.
- Make sure that your nailpolish is not clumpy and thick. This causes uneven application and bubbles. If this happens, add a few drops of polish thinner (don't use nail polish remover) to the bottle and shake it well.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol or nail polish remover to clean the surface of your nails before you paint.
- Use brush to round out the V shaped angle formed where the two strokes converge at the center of the nail.
- Apply a base coat to smoothen out the nails' ridges, allowing polish to go on more evenly. It also protects nails from staining when you wear dark polish colours.
- Try mostly to get your nails clean underneath your nail cartilage where it is not attached to the skin before beginning.
- If you notice growths, tiny knobs under there, or any redness or dirt substance that does not come out from under your fingernail bed, stop this process, and go to see a medical doctor.
- Sometimes it is necessary to remove dead cuticle or hangnails with small scissors or cuticle nippers. Be very careful when you do this.
- Wipe your brush carefully along the bottle's neck when you remove it from the bottle. This removes excess, bubble-producing nail colour.
- Apply cuticle remover by following the directions on the cuticle remover tube or bottle.
- Prevents nail damages like splits, tears, and fragile tips.
- Discourages wrinkling of the skin on the hand, which is one of the first body part to show the sign of aging.
- The final step is to apply lotion. This can be done if time permits. Nails need to be completely dry.
Massage your hands with a cream containing vitamin E after manicure. It gives your hand a smooth look. - xyz
Spread your Buzz here..