Phototherapy for Acne
The acne is the common problem. The phototherapy can be used for reducing the acne. The inflammatory acne may need a combination of several therapies. The acne phototherapy is very safe for all skin types and is t is proven by the health organisation. The phototherapy is used in the ages between the 13 to 40 years. The exclusive combination of red light, green light and heat delivered to unmatched clinical reports for acne clearance.
The acne lesions are cleared upto 90% after 4 to 8 week session treatment course. The mild to moderate acne vulgaris are treated with the this four ways of treatments such as blue light, mixed blue and red light, cool white light and 5% benzoyl peroxide cream. The phototherapy treatment contins of 15-minute irradiation in front of a portable light unit each day. The phototherapy treatment can be manageed over a several week period.
- Ultraviolet phototherapy - This light treatment is technically verified to reduce the harshness conditions by killing the bacteria which triggers the acne infections. The green light enters deep below the surface of the skin to destroy the bacteria which forms acne. The acne is treated with the ultraviolet light having a wavelength between about 320 to about 350 nm. The red light act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Light Heat Energy Acne Phototherapy - The Light Heat Energy is the accumulation of heat build up the chemical process and speeds overall treatment time. This treatment is tremendously useful in opening and exfoliating skin pores. The deep soothing heat helps open up the clogged pores and speeds up the photothermal process that kills bacteria.
- Photodynamic therapy - This is very effective treatment for the acne.
- Nonablative Phototherapy for Acne Vulgaris Using the KTP 532 nm Laser - For the entire facial area for each subject was divided in half and arbitrarily elected as a treatment. This therapy can show the good effect about 1 and 4 weeks.
- Intense pulsed light therapy - This is very famous treatment for the clear skin and is very effective for the acne.
- Blue Light Kills Acne Bacteria - The blue light porphyrin are exposed to certain wavelengths of light. They produce free radicals which kills the bacteria and acne clears up.
Spread your Buzz here..