Skin Beauty tips - beauty care facial skin tip
Tips on Skin care for different ages:
- Follow an appropriate cleansing routine to keep the pores free of cloaked sebum.
- Seak professional help for the removal of blackheads and treatment of acne.
- Never pinch blackheads and pimples.
- Acne, if controlled in good time, can prevent scarring.
- Select skin care routine according to skin type.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day.
- Protect your skin from the sun and air pollutants.
- Remember to remove all make-up before bedtime.
- A routine of regular care and a healthy lifestyle should be established.
- Have regular salon facials to cleanse and tone the skin.
- If you have dry skin, set up daily moisturisation.
- Pay attention to the area around the eyes, using specialized products for cleansing and nourishing.
- These are the chile bearing years. Seek professional care for chloasma (hyperpigmentation).
- Avoid the sun and protect the skin against sun exposure.
- Regular exfoliation with mask or scrub helps to set up the cell renewal process.
- Salon facials wih massage, toning and nourishing on a weekly basis helps to delay the ageing.
- Moisturised cleansers, masks and makeup item should be used. Intensive moisturisation may be necessary.
- Daily nourishment with a light massage will help to keep the skin soft.
- Pay more attention to the neck area.
- Continue daily care of the region around the eyes.
- Adopt intensive moisturisation procedures.
Spread your Buzz here..