Smooth Skin - How to get smooth skin?
Best tips on Smooth Skin
Home beauty recipes and remedies have been around for centuries. Remarkable remedies were discovered purely out of necessity. Over a period of time, many home remedies have proven to be effective and natural, therefore healthy! Making your own beauty products costs a fractioction of what you pay for over-the-counter preparations.
Keep in mind any allergies or sensitivity you may have to some ingredients; such as glycerin, lemons, strawberries, eggs, etc. Check with your doctor or dermatologist if you are not sure you can use certain ingredients.
Tips on how to get Smooth Skin?
- Blend the egg white and honey well and then apply on the face. This makes your skin smooth and helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Blend turmeric powder with milk and apply on the face. It removes the tan and helps to reduce the facial hair. Scrub it off with a good face scrub and then wash with cold water. You can also keep it overnight.
- Mix oatmeal along with curds and tomato juice and apply on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It helps to remove the tan and lightens the skin.
- Apply raw sliced potato on the face. Reduces blemishes and other scars.
- Cucumber juice is an excellent astringent. Applying cucumber juice on the face tightens the pores. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Applying turmeric powder along with limejuice removes the tan. Limejuice is a natural bleach.
- Citrus face packs and sandalwood face packs are excellent for oily skin.
- After a shower apply vaseline over your entire body. Shower again after one hour. Repeat twice a month.
- Boil cabbage in water. Wash your face with this water.
- Rubbing ice cubes on the face tightens the pores and increases blood circulation.
- Use glycolic acid (mild peel) and trichloracetic acid (medium peel) solutions. These peels are safe, not overly aggressive, and do not necessitate time off from work or social activities. Peels smooth, freshen, and soften the skin.
Spread your Buzz here..