How to Use Anti-Aging Cream?
Anti Aging creams are popular among women as a first line of defense against the signs of aging skin. They are often used in conjunction with other anti-aging treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, filler substances and muscle relaxants such as Botox.
The best creams have nourishing, natural ingredients regardless of their brand name or price tag.
Benefits of Anti-aging creams
A good anti-aging cream have the following benefits towards a good looking skin:
- Promotes firm skin
- Restores elasticity
- Stimulates collagen
- Botox alternative
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps corrects sun damage and skin discoloration
- Smoothes, moisturizes, and softens
- Protects and hydrates your skin
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
- Reduces capillary fragility
- Reduces oxidation alternation in healthy cells which minimizes the signs of premature aging
Steps for using anti aging creams effectively
- A good anti-wrinkle or anti-aging cream should always include a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or more. Constant exposure to sunlight is one of the major causes of premature wrinkles.
- The best anti-aging creams are fortified with minerals and natural ingredients that replenish mature skin's moisture and elasticity. Check the ingredient list on the back of the tube or package for zinc, vitamins C, D, E and A, peptides, anti-oxidants and keratin.
- Remember that expensive and heavily advertised anti-aging creams may not be the best treatment for your skin. Some skin care experts claim products on your local drugstore shelf are more effective than fancy designer name brands creams.
- Take advice from a dermatologist. If you are serious about anti-aging skin care, talk with your doctor. He or she can recommend the best anti-aging creams for your skin.
- Follow directions for the anti-aging cream of your choice. Have a consistent anti-aging routine if you want to look younger and healthier.
Care while applying or using antiaging creams
- Apply serum once or twice a day, most preferably in the evening.
- If applying in the morning allow sufficient time after serum application before make up and before the exposure to direct sun light.
- Apply minimal amounts with a cotton swab on clean dry skin, massage in with light circular movements.
- When applied under the eyes use trace amounts of serum and softly massage in.
- Keep eyes closed for few moments after the application under the eyes to let the cream be absorbed by the skin.
- Do not use a friend or family member’s cream, as these medications should only be used under the supervision of a licensed professional and as part of a skin care program in which you avoid sunlight.
Spread your Buzz here..