Waxing for Back Hair
Back is large area so removal of hairs from back requires proper method. Back hair is removed by many methods such as shaving, laser, electrolysis, sugaring, depilatories but most convenient method is waxing. It is quickest, cheapest and most effective method for hair removal. Most of the men don’t want unnecessary back hair but it mainly removed by swimmers, athletes and body builders. Back waxing generally require 20-30 minutes.
Correct Method for Back Hair Waxing
- Beautician generally begins waxing in the middle region of the back then move downwards and after that goes upward.
- Before starting back waxing wash your back with soap and warm water and then dry it completely.
- If hair length is greater than half inch then first trim your hair with hair clipper. Similarly for proper waxing length of hair should not be less than 1/8 inch.
- Apply wax on hair in the direction of hair growth.
- Put strip on wax after five seconds and then remove it within ten seconds in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- When you are removing stripes it gives you pain. Quick pulling causes less pain while slow pulling gives you extra pain.
- After finishing off back waxing apply moisturizer on the back.
Guidelines for Back Waxing
- Don’t wear shirt for at least two hour after waxing or you can prefer white cotton shirt.
- Avoid wearing dresses which is made up of rough materials for couples of days.
- If you have any moles, warts or cuts on back then please avoid back waxing.
- If you are doing it for first time then first check it on small area. Do not put too hot wax because it may cause skin burn.
- Prefer hot wax over cold wax.
- Avoid sunrays and hot bath for two days.
- Don’t use soaps and gels on the back during first shower after waxing.
Disadvantages of Back Waxing
- Back waxing gives you pain and irritation which is some times unbearable.
- Sometimes even a trace of blood may found after pulling stripes.
- You have to wax your back after every 4-6 weeks.
- You can not do it by yourself so it requires one extra person or professional for waxing.
Spread your Buzz here..