What is Body Waxing?
Body waxing involves removal of unwanted hair from root. It is temporary hair removal method and cause pain during waxing. Various body part like face, eyebrow, arm, legs, feet and pubic area are included in body waxing. Body waxing can be done by hot wax as well as hard wax. In hot wax method thin layer of warm wax is spread in direction of hair growth and then pulled it quickly by using stripes. In hard wax thick layer of wax is spread over hair and after cooling it wax becomes which is removed easily without strips. Body waxing is done by both men and women.
Objects Involved in Body Waxing
- Hot or cold wax
- Wax warmer or heater
- Pre-wax cleanser or lotion
- Talcum or body powder
- Waxing strips
- Wooden applicators
- After-wax lotion or aloe based gel
Types of Body Waxing
- Face waxing
- Eyebrow waxing
- Bikini waxing/French Bikini Waxing/Brazilian waxing
- Leg waxing
- Arm or underarm waxing
- Back waxing
- Chest waxing
- Foot waxing
- Full body waxing
Advantages of Body Waxing
- Body waxing gives you hair free body so it enhances your look and personality.
- Repeated body waxing reduces your hair growth and density after years hair growth stop completely.
- Body Waxing is easy on the pocket because of less cost involvement.
- Most of types of body waxing you can do it on home also so less money require.
Disadvantages of Body Waxing
- Major disadvantage of body waxing is it produces pain when strip is pulled off.
- It is not permanent method so you have to do it over and over again.
- Body waxing also responsible for red bumps, ingrown hairs or minor bleeding.
- It also gives infection, irritation and redness to waxed skin.
Guidelines for Body Waxing
- Avoid waxing if warts, pimples, moles or rashes are present on skin.
- Women should avoid waxing during menstruation cycle because skin is more sensitive during those days.
- Keep away yourself from waxing if you have diabetes, varicose veins or irregular blood circulation.
- Person who is taking Retin-A, Renova, Isotretinoin or Differin will not allowed for waxing because skin already becomes thin which may tear during waxing.
Spread your Buzz here..