Brazilian waxing is a form of pubic waxing and defined as removal of all pubic hair from front and back and occasionally leaving thin hair stripe. If all pubic hair is detached then it is called as Full Brazilian waxing or Sphinx. It is more painful as compared to other waxing types. Brazilian waxing was attempted for ban in New Jersey by the state panel of Cosmetology and Hairstyling because two women get hospitalized after Brazilian waxing. Brazilian waxing is mostly done by women but some men also started for Brazilian waxing. It involves lot of care and if it is done in improper way then it may give you unbearable pain, infection, red bumps and irritation.
Accurate Method for Brazilian Waxing
- First check for exact hair length. If it is suitable then move forward.
- Your pubic area should be clean well and then dry completely.
- Apply talcum or body powder on pubic area which we want to be waxed.
- Brazilian waxing usually starts from front side then it moves towards back side.
- Apply thin layer of warm wax on hair in direction of hair growth.
- Put strip on it and press gently in direction of hair growth.
- After cooling remove strip in reverse direction of hair growth.
- Hairs will stick to strips and detaches from root.
- Apply after-wax lotion for smoothening of skin.
Best Brazilian Waxing Tips
- Skin is more sensitive during periods so additional pain may involve because of this pain waxing is avoided during periods.
- Do not take hot shower prior to or after waxing.
- To reduce pain takes painkiller an hour before waxing.
- If your hairs are too long then trim it to appropriate length and if it is too small wait for some days for hair growth.
- Use loose panties for couple of days after waxing.
Other Factors for Brazilian Waxing
- Cost - Money required for Brazilian waxing is approximately in a range of $50 to $125 dollars. Price is totally depending on salon and which style you want.
- Time - Generally it requires 20 to 30 minutes for complete Brazilian waxing.
- History - Seven Brazilian-born sisters launched Brazilian waxing in New York during 1987. After that it got popularity all over world and become most favorite among pubic waxing style.
Spread your Buzz here..