What is Eyebrow Waxing?
Eyebrow waxing means removal hair from eyebrow area by waxing. You can do eyebrow waxing with both hot as well as cold wax. Usually it lasts for 3-10 weeks depending on hair growth. It generally cost around $15 but may vary depending upon salon. Eyebrow waxing can be done in salon or at home but better way is do it in salon because area is difficult for wax and involves lot of pain. It is practice by both men as well women.
Steps for Eyebrow Waxing
- Prepare the Eyebrow - With the help of baby toothbrush clean your eyebrow area so that your natural shape clearly defined. After that apply an astringent
- Apply the Wax - Apply thin layer of warm wax in the direction of hair growth. To avoid dipping take only small amount of wax.
- Remove the Hair - Immediately after application remove wax in opposite direction of hair growth. It gives you glamorous look.
- The Aftermath - If any messy hair remains after waxing remove it by using tweezers. Apply tea tree oil after waxing for smoothening purpose.
Tips for Eyebrow Waxing
- If you have close-set eyes then you keep your brow gap wider and if distance between eyes is large then keep gap less.
- Waxing above the eyebrows should be strictly avoided.
- Stay away for some hours from direct UV rays, liquid makeup and acid based facial product.
- Avoid eyebrow waxing at home because only experienced professional can to do it in a right way and without any harm.
Weakness of Eyebrow Waxing
- Eyebrow waxing causes more pain and redness to eye area for long period of time.
- Eyebrow waxing is not 100% natural as it involves synthetic wax, chemicals which may give you adverse effect.
- Eyebrow waxing along with pulling of hair also pull delicate skin which is harmful and it may lead skin loosening and development of wrinkles.
- Proper shape is not given by eyebrow waxing as compared to threading.
- People which are taking medicines like Accutane and Retin-A can not do eyebrow waxing.
- In eyebrow waxing unnecessarily top layer of face also stretched and pulled.
Spread your Buzz here..