Facial waxing is practiced by those women who want hair free face. Hairs on face many times become reason for awkwardness and disturbance so women want to get rid from facial hair. Facial waxing is very cheap and convenient method for facial hair removal. Result generally lasts for 3-10 weeks and after several time hair growth of face become slowly. Some parts of face are easy as compared to other part like upper lip or chin which are very difficult.
Proper Way for Facial Waxing
- Use only that wax which is specially made for face.
- Your face hair length should be at least 1/4 inch.
- Clean your face and make it free from makeup and oil and then apply talcum powder.
- Apply thin layer of warm wax and put strips in a direction of hair growth.
- After few seconds pull strip as closely as skin and in opposite direction of hair growth.
- Avoid repetition of waxing for same area because it may cause staining and damage to the skin.
- After waxing apply post-wax lotion or cream for softening the skin.
Items Required for Facial Waxing
- Wax heater
- Pre-wax cleanser or lotion
- Baby or talcum powder
- Muslin or pellon strips
- Wooden applicators
- Baby oil or petroleum jelly
- After-wax lotion or aloe based gel
Side-Effects of Facial Waxing
- If your skin is very sensitive then it will give you red bumps, rashes or even there is possibility of slight bleeding.
- After waxing face become red or small red spots may appear on skin for some hours.
- Some women having black skin color may sometimes diagnosed for discoloration.
- Facial waxing becomes more painful if proper technique is not followed.
Tips for Facial Waxing
- If you are taking any acne treatment or Accutane in that case you stay away from facial waxing.
- First test wax on small area of body like arm for any allergic reaction and then apply on face.
- Do not spread over face if wax is too hot.
- You can apply numbing spray to avoid pain.
Spread your Buzz here..