Waxing is done on various part of body. You can wax that part which you want free from hair. Full waxing means removing entire hairs from whole body. Entire hair removal from body may be done by other technique such as shaving, sugaring, chemical depilatory creams, laser treatment, electrolysis etc. Full wax is done by using wax and more comfortable and convenient method than other methods. Full waxing is practiced by both women and men. Various salon and services are available for full wax. Full wax is done by trained professional. It requires high cost but you get smooth and hair free body.
Full Brazilian Wax
The Brazilian wax was started by seven J sisters in New York during 1987. It involves waxing of pubic area by using wax and strips. Brazilian waxing gives you discomfort and embracement. Take pain reliever medicines before one hour of waxing. Wax is spread over hair in direction of hair growth and then remove strips in opposite direction. By using hot towel remove excess of wax. Most of the times small line of pubic hair is left but if all hairs are removed completely then it is called as full Brazilian wax. Generally whole procedure requires 15 to 30 minutes.
Why Full Wax is Done?
- First and most important reason is to get rid from unnecessary hair from body.
- Many people do full waxing for hygiene or cleanness.
- To want soft skin and pretty look many people prefer full wax.
Disadvantages of Full Wax
- Full wax involves much pain and irritation.
- Many times person feels very uncomfortable during waxing for intimate area.
- You might experience ingrown hairs, red bumps or redness to skin if proper technique is not applied.
- You have to do it after some period of time depending on hair growth.
Spread your Buzz here..