Waxing for Male
Waxing is more popular in women but now days many men are interested in their body hair removal. Male want their hair removal from various part of body so male waxing includes waxing of chest, back, leg, hand, genital part, face and eyebrow. Male waxing is popular in the body builders, swimmers, male model society and athletes.
General Method for Male Waxing
- First clean your body part which you want to be waxed by using pre-wax lotion or cream.
- Dry it well by applying talcum or body powder.
- Apply thin layer of wax in hair growth direction and put strip on it.
- After few seconds remove strips in reverse direction of hair growth.
- Apply after-wax lotion or gel for smoothening of skin.
Male Intimate Wax
Male intimate wax involves removal of unnecessary hairs from genital area. As it is very sensitive part of body waxing should be done with proper technique and by experienced professional. It gives you some extra pain as compared to other body part waxing. Small strip of hair above the penis is characteristic of Male Brazilian waxing and Male Hollywood waxing is distinguished as all hair removal above the penis.
Benefits of Male Waxing
- Unwanted hair is completely removed from root and your body becomes hair free.
- It gives you nice and pretty look.
- It remove stubble enlargement.
- Because of regular waxing hair becomes thin and growth rate of hair becomes slow.
- Because of bikini waxing many men and women achieve more satisfying sex.
Drawbacks of Male Waxing
- Many times it involves lot of pain if proper technique is not followed.
- It also gives redness to skin, bumps and even some blood patches are also seen after waxing.
- You have to do it again and again after specific time interval.
- Male waxing requires more money because it needs expertise, more time because of large hairy area.
Some Do's for male waxing
- Take pain relief medicines an hour before waxing.
- Always test on small area for sensitivity and allergic reaction.
- Wear loose cotton clothes after waxing.
- After waxing apply an ice compress to reduce the risk of sebaceous activity.
- Before bikini waxing take a hot bath so that waxing become easier.
Some Don'ts for Male Waxing
- Don't apply moisturizers, makeup or deodorant on body before waxing.
- Don't wax if you are taking acne medication, Retin-A, Isotretinoin, glycolic or hydroxy acids.
- Avoid waxing if you have varicose veins, skin diseases, cuts, moles, warts, diabetes or circulation problems.
- Avoid sun rays after waxing for at least 24 hours.
Spread your Buzz here..