Waxing for Underarm
Underarm area is more sensitive than arm. Many times hair growth direction is difficult to understand but perfect underarm waxing can achieve by using right technique. Underarm waxing is more effective and inexpensive than other methods such as shaving, electrolysis, laser treatment and plucking. After underarm waxing hair started growing after three weeks so it is less frequent than shaving.
How to Do an Underarm Waxing?
- Wash underarm area with cleanser and water and then dry it well.
- Apply body or talcum powder for easy sticking wax to hair.
- Spread thin layer of wax on underarm area in a direction of hair growth.
- For tightening of skin put your arm above your head.
- Put strips on waxed area and then remove it quickly in opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat the procedure to remove all underarm hair and if any lost hair remains remove it by using tweezers.
- Wash with cold water to soothe the skin.
- Apply after wax lotion for keeping your underarm skin cool and soft.
Types of wax involved in Underarm Waxing
There are two different types of wax used in underarm waxing which are as follows.
- Hard wax - Hard wax is heated until uniformity of molasses is achieved. Hard wax is most suitable on sensitive area.
- Liquid wax - Liquid wax is heated up to certain uniformity and removed by using muslin cloth.
Tips for Underarm Waxing
- Hair length should be at least quarter of an inch.
- Before and after waxing your underarm should be free from make up, lotion or deodorant.
- Before waxing your underarm area should be clean and dry.
- Avoid sun rays contact at least for one day after your underarm waxing.
- If you have any cut, infection, skin problem then avoid underarm waxing as it gives you more irritation.
Spread your Buzz here..