Waxing With Hard Wax
Hard wax is also called as no-strip wax because it is done without strips. Waxing with hard wax is done to remove unwanted hair from your body. Hard wax has less contact with skin so it is considered that hard waxing is less painful or painless. Waxing with hard wax is done on sensitive areas such as eyebrows, faces, navels, bikinis and underarms.
Products of Hard Wax
Varieties of wax products are available in market. Some of them are listed below
- Brazilian Wax – Brazilian bikini wax technique is used to remove hairs from bikini area and leaving small stripes of hair. In sphinx technique all hair is waxed from bikini area. People who have diabetes, varicose veins, moles or warts avoid use of this product.
- GiGi Mimosa Film Hard Wax - It is more elastic, easier and natural than traditional hard wax. It require only thin layer of wax but it does not remove all hairs at single time.
How to Apply Hard Wax during Waxing
- Apply hard wax in the same way as that of soft wax with some little changes. Before applying on large area you should check it on small area for any adverse reaction.
- First heat hard wax when it becomes right consistency then only you can use it. Don’t put drippy wax on your hair.
- Clean your body part which is going to be waxed.
- Apply thick layer of hard wax because it sits more on top of skin.
- Direction for wax application should be same as that of the hair growth direction.
- Cool layer of wax until it becomes harder so that after cooling you can pull it off from your skin.
- Don’t wait for too long time because it may become brittle and difficult for removal.
Benefits of Waxing With Hard Wax
- You can use hard wax on sensitive and delicate areas of your body.
- You don’t require a strip during waxing is important advantage for Hard Wax.
- Proper method gives you very less pain.
Spread your Buzz here..